The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Parliament’s and Council of Europe’s (EU) ordinance 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the matter of protection of natural persons in relation to personal data processing - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Journal of Laws of EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) SGH Warsaw School of Economics informs as follows:
- Your data administrator shall be SGH Warsaw School of Economics with a registered seat at al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warszawa, Poland.
- The administrator has appointed a data protection inspector who shall oversee the accuracy of data processing and who can be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The purpose of personal data processing is acting on your behalf with the view to preparing a publishing license agreement and performing the executed agreement (art. 6.1.b of GDPR), and to providing you information about this journal.
- All authors, readers, reviewers have the right to access the contents of their own data as well as to alter them and demand that the data stop being processed.
- You have the right to lodge a claim to the supervisory body – President of the Personal Data Protection Office as soon as you find your personal data processing to be infringing on GDPR regulations.
- Your provision of personal data shall be voluntary.
- Pursuant to executive regulations issued based on art. 192 of the Law on Higher Education the data shall be stored in the university archive for the time period of 50 years.