Aims and Scope
The goal of Econometric Research in Finance (ERFIN Journal) is to promote modern quantitative methods and their applications. The journal publishes leading empirical research studies in finance and economics.
The main subjects covered by the journal are:
- financial econometrics and its applications;
- modeling and forecasting asset prices and returns;
- portfolio management and trading;
- market microstructure;
- behavioral finance;
- financial stability, crises and risk;
- studies in corporate finance;
- accounting, financial reporting and regulations;
- linkages between financial institutions, markets, and the real economy.
ERFIN Journal offers the following:
- a fair, detailed, and efficient double-blind review;
- a cost-free submission and publication process;
- a prompt worldwide dissemination process of published articles;
- indexing of published articles in scientific databases.
We do not charge any article submission nor publication fees. All articles must be written in English.
The journal applies a double-blind review in which the reviewers do not know the identity of the authors and vice versa.
To provide its readers with a thorough and exceptional economic research, ERFIN Journal has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. The Editors verify all submitted articles and will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or even self-plagiarism. The author in question will be blacklisted and debarred from submitting an article for 5 years. The head of the institution concerned will be notified.
Indexing and Archiving Policies
ERFIN Journal is indexed by:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
The journal’s printed issues are archived in the National Library of Poland.
Open Access Journal
ERFIN is an open access journal which, in accordance with the BOAI definition, means that all content is freely available without any charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, search, link, copy, download, print and distribute all articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking for prior permission from the Publisher or the Author.
Copyright and Licenses
Articles published in ERFIN Journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Copyright on any open access article in ERFIN Journal is retained by the Author(s). They retain publishing rights without any restrictions. ERFIN Journal is published by the Collegium of Economic Analysis at SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
We invite new submissions to the journal here or via e-mail: email@example.com.
The following tasks and services have been financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland within the grant no. 555/P-DUN/2018: (1) the development of a new editorial system for the ERFIN Journal using the Open Journal System, (2) publishing open access articles online, (3) publishing articles in the English language, and (4) attracting new international reviewers.
ERFIN Journal is financed by the Collegium of Economic Analysis, SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
ERFIN Journal is a part of Sciendo (De Gruyter company) at https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/erfin/erfin-overview.xml.